6/26/08

My new obsession

Okay, so we got our "Please don't hate me on my way out" government bribe money, so I ran out and got a laptop. This is the first computer I've ever owned that's all mine. I love it I love it I love it. No dirty finger swipes, no crumbs in the keyboard, no giant computer game files that magically appear on the hard drive every time I turn around. It's a midnight blue Toshiba something-or-other, and it's worth every penny. Now I'm not stuck to my desk at home when I want to update my blog or put new items on my Etsy site!

Now I'll have a keyboard readily at hand for all those times when I'm on the road and inspiration strikes. Well maybe not on the road, exactly. Wouldn't want to make our nation's highways any more dangerous than they already are.

That said, I'm still pissed at Bush, and I still think he's the worst president the country's ever had. Even Nixon was better than this. Bush can give me a house, a Vespa, a solid gold Ipod, shine my shoes and my windows, walk my dog every day for the rest of his life, balance my checkbook and send out all our Xmas thank you cards, and I still wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

No comments: