3/6/08

Tag, I’s It.

Here's how you play:

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers

1. When I was in sixth grade I made up a language, complete with verb conjucation.

2. I never ever wanted boobs.

3. I almost drowned in Lake Michigan when I was 17.

4. I can twirl my hands in two different directions at the same time--try it, it's not as easy as it sounds.

5. I can also tie cherry stems with my mouth.

6. I'm insanely ticklish on my feet.

7. When we went for the second ultrasound, my son was totally doing the Billy Idol fist pump.

8. I can change a tire in 10 minutes, or used to.

9. I can sew a skirt in 30 minutes, including cutting the fabric.

10. I found a pair of vintage Levis redline 501xx's in new condition for 1.00 once, and sold them on Ebay to a japanese guy for over $740.

I tags me some--

Robin, Robin, Mia, Eddie, Donna, Cheryl, Stephen, Allison, Wendy, and Carrie


Because I loves 'em all, I don't sees 'em enough, and they's got some funny shit to say.

No comments: