6/7/09

Outfit Diary: 6/5 - 6/30

In an effort to get into the habit of blogging a little more often, I'm going to post a weekly synopsis of my outfits for each day, in an effort to illustrate how inane blogging sometimes is. :)

6/5: I am wearing a blue striped scoopneck tee I made, skinny blue jeans, black gladiator sandals, and big hoop earrings. (I later changed to short denim shorts, because we went to the Botanical Gardens and it was a squillion degrees. Then I caught sight of myself in a mirror and wished I hadn't.)

6/6: Day two of the outfit diary: mint green tissue weight tee with art nouveau print, grey skinny jeans, big black Jackie O. sunglasses, gladiator sandals, black hobo bag I could smuggle a small child in. (This was my stepfamily's reunion day at Pere Marquette, so when I got there I changed into a hand-altered "Dressel Reunion" tee. Later, when we briefly attempted to take our exhausted kiddo sans nap to dinner, I changed into a fluttery dark teal knit dress with a ruffle down the front.)

6/7: boring today: flutter sleeved scoopneck black knit top, cuffed straightleg jeans, and bright blue flip flops. At least my hair is clean.

No comments: