4/16/09

Facebook wastes my time beautifully.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yep. Several times, actually. Not once did I give them a reason to do so. Cops suck.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Abso-frickin'-lutely. When you can get me on them, that is.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
The last big snow. I went, and there is video footage.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Sometimes with, sometimes not. That's why we have a big couch.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Unfortunately, yes. Because I can sense them and they like to fuck with me as a result.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yep.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Does the pope wear a stupid hat?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angeline Jolie, after someone feeds her 18 pies.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know a lot about politics, which is why I keep out of it.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Ish.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I've been awake for 72 hours straight before. At the end of which I had a slight nervous breakdown, followed by a roughly 17 hour nap. Insomnia sucks.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
good god, I don't know.

13. Who was your first love?
Speed Racer

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Nope.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Everyone over the age of 6 does.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I hate baseball.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
I've repeatedly fallen down on an ice rink before. Does that count?

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Every night. And I have some doozies.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Money.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Ever since dating Eddie, I do.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
organization.

22. Do you like Sushi?
Love it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Um, I sleep nude.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No one who doesn't deserve it.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Mike Ness.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yep. Two for murder one.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Taco Bell, Dominos, McDonald's, diet soda, raisins, french toast, peas, american cheese, bologna, white bread, mayonnaise, Red Bull, Budweiser beer products, barbecue potato chips, fake maple syrup, cheap ice cream, vegetarian meat, soy milk, hash browns, pate', carrots, cheesecake, venison, cheez puffs, pumpkin pie, cool whip icing, fake grape or watermelon flavor, blood sausage, sauerkraut (except on a reuben), scallops, meat on pizza.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
My friends? No. Enemies? Irritating Acquaintances? Sure. People in bad outfits? Absolutely.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Not in the face. I've been in a few fights (long ago), but I've only lost one. Ironically, it was the only time I fought a girl.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Nope. That's for christians.

31. How old were you when you think you actually became a grown up?
When I realized there was no one in the world above my son, and that I would die or kill to protect him.

32. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd love to visit Spain, Paris, the Galapagos Islands, Canada, Ireland, Morocco, Macchu Pichu, Vermont, Hong Kong, and Hawaii.

33. Have you ever been in the hospital?
Yep.

34. Are you happy with your life today?
I am in love with my life today.

35. Have you ever had a stalker?
Yep. Some loser I went to school with, which is why I have an unlisted number now.

No comments: